Terms & Conditions
- Use of our site
- We may change these Conditions at any time without giving you notice, so please check them regularly.
- Intellectual property rights
- Material on this website is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may read, print and download parts of the material on this site for your private use or for use in the ordinary course of your business, but you may not make any profit from the use of that material and you may not republish, disseminate or transmit any of that material, or exploit it for commercial purposes, make any derivative work, or copy it for any other purpose without first obtaining our written permission, or that of the rights owner. If you wish to seek such permission please contact: email@example.com
- Many of APS's brand names mentioned on this site are registered trade marks belonging to us or our licensors.
- Data protection and privacy
- Purchase of goods and services
- Our Terms of Business apply whenever you wish to order goods or services from us.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Conditions and our Terms of Business, our Terms of Business will prevail but only to the extent necessary to resolve that conflict or inconsistency.
- Third party goods, services and links
- If you purchase goods or services from third parties, even if you have been directed from our site to them, any contract you enter into with those third parties and any use you make of their website is a matter between you and them. APS has no liability for the quality or type of services or goods provided by any third party we may mention on our site or to whom our site is linked. It is for you to make your own judgment about them.
- Any information, offer or service made available by any third party on this site, or on any site to which this site is linked, is that of the author or provider, and not of APS. We do not necessarily endorse, and we are not responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of, any such information, offer or service.
- APS makes no representations and gives no warranty about any other websites or any information, offer or service on them. We have no control over their content or availability. APS will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on or through any other website.
- Any concern you have about any external link should be directed to that site's website administrator or web master.
- Accuracy of information and disclaimer
- We try to ensure that any information on our site is accurate, but we make no representations and give no warranty that any information is accurate, up to date or complete. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information or by the manner in which that information is used or interpreted by others.
- If you find any inaccurate information on our site, please let us know immediately by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our liability
- Where you have purchased goods or services, our liability is governed by our Terms of Business.
- We have no liability for the inability of anyone to access our site or any information, material or service on it, and we do not warrant that our site will operate without interruption.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any fraud on our part, or for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Subject to Condition we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or data, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from your use of our site or information on it (whether direct or indirect).
- Except as expressly set out in our Terms of Business (which applies only in relation to any purchased goods or services) we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose).
- The information on this site is not intended to address your particular requirements; it does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by APS and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any decisions. Where appropriate you should take professional advice.
- No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of APS in enforcing any of these Conditions will be or be deemed to be a waiver or in any way prejudice any right of APS.
- If any of these Conditions are, for any reason, held to be unenforceable, illegal or otherwise invalid in any way, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will not affect any other Condition and those Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
- These Conditions are governed by english law and you agree you will only sue us in the courts of England. The place of performance of the contract will be England.
- No addition to or modification of any provision of these Conditions will be binding on APS unless made in writing and signed by its duly authorised representative.
- Further information
- If you wish to raise any query, please contact: email@example.com
- Advanced People Strategies Limited is a company registered in England, whose registered number is 5186498.
- Our registered office is at:
Advanced People Strategies Ltd.,
Hogan Assessment Systems®
APS are UK Distributors for Hogan Assessment Systems
MBTI is a trademark or registered trademark of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries.
Myers-Briggs is a trademark or registered trademark of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a trademark or registered trademark of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries.
Introduction to Type®
Introduction to Type is a trademark or registered trademark of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries.
FIRO is a registered trademark of CPP, Inc.
The TKI logo is a trademark of CPP, Inc.