Our next available date
10/01/2018 - Daventry
Hogan Certification Training
Hogan Certification Calendar
Book Workshops Here
What will I learn
- How personality impacts on reputation at work
- Personality perspectives of the “Inside”, “Bright-Side” & “Dark-Side”
- Understanding of the HPI, MVPI & HDS scales and subscales
- How to interpret relationships across all three instruments
- How each Hogan Assessments tool measures elements of the “Five Factor” personality model
- How to apply an effective feedback framework
- Applications of the instruments for selection and development
- Our extensive business experience is shared and discussed during the workshop
What does the workshop include?
Prior to the Workshop Preparation:
- Complete an eLearning module which describes the key scales that the MVPI, HPI and HDS covers.
There is no time constraint and individual learning styles vary but we suggest allowing at least 1hr
- Complete the 3 Hogan questionnaires for yourself and a volunteer who you will provide reports and feedback to post-workshop
- Lunch and light refreshments
- A full set of Leadership Forecast Series and Coaching reports for a practice participant to use post-workshop for field skills practice and certification sign-off
- Personal Reports for each personality instrument (Leadership Forecast Series)
- A workshop manual with extensive business-focused interpretation content and example results to support practice
- Complete a 1:1 coaching session to explore your interpretation of your volunteer’s results, finalise certification and global registration
- Access our unique My Account Service to download technical information, order reports, materials, and access APS specialist support
- Be eligible to attend APS Webinar sessions, future Master-Classes, and special Hogan Events
- Be invited to join the UK Linked-in Hogan Assessments user group
Recommended Next Steps:
- Complete the Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory eLearning module to enable you to also use this ability test.
Who Should Attend?
- Learning and development professionals
- HR professionals
- Executive coaches
- I-O psychologists
- Internal and external consultants
- Talent management executives
- CHROs (Chief Human Resource Officers)
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Employee selection
- High-potential identification and development
- Succession planning
- Team development
- Organisational analysis
We are pleased to offer a discounted workshop fee to any current members of the professional bodies below:
15% discount on all our Hogan Certification Level 1 course dates if you are an affiliate to any of the following:
- The British Psychological Society
- Association for Coaching
- The Association for Business Psychology (ABP)
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
Hogan's partnership with the International Coach Federation provides a special global discount to current ICF certified coaches on their registration to Hogan Certified Workshop Level 1. Receive 20% off the Hogan Certification Level 1 workshop and 10% off Hogan reports ordered through Advanced People Strategies, terms and conditions apply.
Discounts on the level 1 workshop are only valid at time of booking, and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please enquire for more details email@example.com or via our contact us page.
Get more info
Please fill out this form to receive more information on Hogan Certification Level 1.
"A great introduction to the Hogan approach"O Gadd, Grant Thornton International
"I found the practical examples very valuable over the 2 day course"L Smith, Finning UK
"The course was engaging, interesting, run at the right pace. I definitely came away feeling as though I had developed new skills and keen to learn even more"S James-Bryan, Harrods
"The practical experience and coaching capabilities of Henk made this very easy to envision its' workplace use"S Rashid, SWR LLC