APS is committed to protecting your privacy. Simply visiting the APS websites does not require you to reveal personal information. But if you ask us for information, order goods or services, register with us, use our services or report a problem, we collect personal information (your name, organisation and contact details) you submit to us and details of the service transactions between you and us. In addition, we store information you may give us about your interests, or we may learn about these from your use of our goods and services. This statement explains how we use the information that you give us.
Uses made of information collected:
- to provide you with goods and services;
- for customer administration;
- for mailing information to you about our other goods and services in which you may be interested, including our brochures, sample reports and our newsletter;
- to provide, on request, personalised computer-generated reports through on-line assessment services;
- to personalise our service to you;
- to seek your views on products and services.
- use data collected through on-line assessment services to produce statistics
- automatically collect data about visitors to our website (for example on browsing patterns) by using cookies*.
- (In both these cases, the data is used only in an anonymous form; no individual is identified.)
We DO NOT:
Right to opt out of direct communications
If you do not wish APS to use your personal information for direct marketing of our goods and services, please notify us at email@example.com. Please note, however, that occasionally we may need to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons.
Security and disclosure
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of personal information that we hold and have put in place appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to ensure this. We welcome updates at any time from our clients and enquirers relating to information that we hold about them.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- as necessary to fulfil your order(s) for our goods and services
- to suppliers that process data on our behalf;
- in response to an expressed client need or request;
- where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of APS, our customers or their clients, or the public.
- (Some of these third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area.)
We may also provide your personal data to anyone to whom our business or business assets are transferred.
We may use and disclose aggregated and anonymised information for marketing, product development, strategic or research purposes. In such data, no individual customer will be identifiable.
As with all electronic communication, when you give us personal data by that means, the data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area (many of whom do not have stringent data protection laws).
Links to other sites
This policy applies only to information collected by APS. Links within our sites to those of other organisations are not covered by this policy.
Email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. They may contain material protected by legal professional and other privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute or retain this email or its attachments and you should notify the sender immediately. Any action taken or omitted in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Although this email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by this company for any loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in our Terms of Business. Registered in England and Wales No. 5186498.
Changes to this policy
Advanced People Strategies Ltd.,
Company Number 5186498N